Wondering what to get your daughter, mother, mother-in-law or other family and friends for Christmas this year? Well here’s a Christmas present idea that’s even great for a teenager or daughter/stepdaughter.
Even if it’s not Christmas, birthdays or other special times are perfect for giving birthstone jewelry.
Note: we may earn a commission when you shop through our links (at no cost to you).
Name Necklace with Birthstone
We love this gift idea we just found because it’s thoughtful, affordable and beautiful. Your mom, girlfriend, wife, daughter or granddaughter will love it: a personalized birthstone necklace with their name and birthstone.
Here’s an example:
This highly rated personalized birthstone necklace comes with a custom name.
- You can choose from prime quality copper, 18k plated gold, sterling silver and 10K gold.
- Can be made with any name, word or numbers you want.
- Comes in different chain lengths: 14”, 16”, 18”, 20”, or 22”. That way she can wear it alone or layered with other jewelry.
- What length is best? The 16″ is perfect for my 9 year old granddaughter. She loves it. The 14″ choker is a perfect length as it sits near the bottom of her collar bone. And she can always add a necklace extender if she wants it longer.
- Prices fit a wide variety of budgets. A White Gold Plated-Copper necklace is just $14.99 – perfect for a younger child. Or you can get a $149 for 10k gold necklace – for an adult or if you want the highest quality.
- Make sure to allow at least 3 weeks to get your gift and even longer for Christmas. If you are getting this gift last minute, it’s better to skip the personalization and order something on this list of bestselling birthstone jewelry. Check the color chart below to see what birthstone to get (based on the month they were born).
Non Personalized Birthstone Jewelry
If you don’t have time or need it personalized we really like bracelets, rings and other jewelry that doesn’t have a name on it. The advantage is, it will get to you faster since they don’t need to be customized.
There are gifts specifically for moms with several birthstones on them to represent each of her children.
Even guys can appreciate a birthstone ring (recent grads, for example).
Where to Buy Birthstone Jewelry
Here are some more ideas from our favorite places to buy affordable birthstone jewelry: Etsy, Amazon, Limoges Jewelry and Jeulia. Each has their own style.
Etsy has more handmade and unique items. There is a huge variety of styles and price ranges. They even have birthstone engagement or wedding quality rings.
Amazon has Prime shipping options so you can get your gift in 2 days or less.
Limoges carries birthstone class rings for him or her, birthstone crosses and more.
Jeulia has a lot of hearts and mom birthstone gifts to choose from. Also, mermaid rings, skulls and a large variety of options.
Here are some things to browse.
Single Edge-Hammered Personalized Charm Necklace. Customize a Sterling Silver Rectangular Pendant with Name of Your Choice. Choose a Swarovski Birthstones, and 925 Chain. Makes Gifts for Her.Personalized Custom 24K Gold Plated Hearts Name Necklace with Swarovski Stone JewelryOuslier Sterling Silver Personalized Birthstone Name Necklace with Heart Custom Made with Any Name (Silver)Personalized 2 Names Simulated Birthstones Necklaces 2 Couple Hearts Name Engraved Pendants for Women (Silver)Take Two Round- Personalized Sterling Silver Necklace. Customize Two 0.625 Inch Round Discs Names and Swarovski Birthstones. Matte Finish. Makes Great Gifts for Mom
If you liked this article, check out this one about birthstone Barbie dolls that have become collector’s items. We think they make great gifts for grandparents to give their granddaughters!